NC State short-term group programs:
- are led by an NC State faculty or staff member,
- offer NC State courses or a set of pre-approved courses for transfer credit to a group of NC State students,
- are short term (summer term, spring break, or winter break), not extending for a full semester,
- are financially self-supporting and do not involve regular tuition payments,
- are taught outside the United States and its territories, and
- are approved and administered by the Study Abroad Office (REG 02.55.01) and sponsored by NC State.
Any unique program models that fall outside of traditional study abroad exchanges, direct enroll, or short term group programs must be reviewed and approved by the Study Abroad Office, Study Abroad Advisory Board, and the Substantive Change Committee as appropriate.
Developing a Study Abroad Group Program
Leading a group of NC State students abroad is an incredibly rewarding experience for students and faculty alike!