2019 Study Abroad Fair
Promote your program at the annual NC State Study Abroad Fair on Friday, October 25 from 10am to 3pm.
NC State group programs are:
- led by an NC State faculty or staff member,
- offer NC State courses or a set of pre-approved courses for transfer credit to a group of NC State students,
- are financially self-supporting and do not involve regular tuition payments,
- are taught outside the United States and its territories, and
- are approved and administered by the Study Abroad Office (REG 02.55.01) and sponsored by NC State.
Developing a Study Abroad Group Program
Leading a group of NC State students abroad is an incredibly rewarding experience for students and faculty alike!