Full-time enrollment requirements are outlined by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Qualifying students typically receive a combination of loans and grants, though students on short-term or summer programs may have less grant funding available.
- FAFSA should be completed as soon as available and by March 1 for priority consideration (NC State FAFSA school code: 002972).
- If students are planning to study abroad and the March deadline for FAFSA has passed, financial aid may still be available. Contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid immediately for more information.
- OSFA requires all students (except those on Prague programs) to complete an Enrollment Agreement Form. Additional forms may be required, as communicated by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- A Summer Financial Aid Application (available in MyPack during the spring semester) is required for summer study abroad students.
- Financial aid packages are subject to change based on changes to program costs.
- Students attending non-NC State programs should contact the coordinator of their program to request a deferment if their aid will be disbursed after the program payment deadline.
- For questions regarding financial aid, students should contact Ben Severin (email@example.com) in the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.