Skip to main content
- The admin fee is due to the Study Abroad Office by the application deadline.
- Effective July 1, 2021, the Study Abroad Administrative Setup Fee (“Setup Fee”) a $75 is due by the application deadline. A separate Study Abroad Fee will be due upon commitment (within two weeks of acceptance).
- Due to COVID restrictions, payment must be made with credit card, paid online via the student’s study abroad application.
- Credit card payments will be charged an additional 2.75% processing fee. The Study Abroad Office does not benefit from these processing fees.
- A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Students should review the Study Abroad Withdrawal and Refund Policy and Program Cancellation Policy before submitting an application, as they are responsible for the policies outlined therein.