This page is only available to members of the Study Abroad Emergency Response Team (SAERT), University Police Emergency Communications Officers, Office of Global Engagement, and Study Abroad.
- Study Abroad Emergency Response Team (SAERT) – call list
- Instructions for Univ Police when Contacting SAERT members
- SAO Emergency Procedures and Resource List
GeoBlue International Health Insurance
For immediate assistance:
- Inside the US, call +1.800.257.4823
- Outside the US, call +1.610.254.8771 (collect)
If you require medical evacuation, you must contact GeoBlue Student Administrators in advance or evacuation may not be eligible for reimbursement.
- Medical evacuation planning and coordination
- Medical monitoring and referral
- Worldwide 24-hour assistance in locating medical care
- Coordination of hospital payment guarantees
Back < Emergency Assistance