- The application charge (credit card*, check or money order made payable to NC State in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank) is due to the Study Abroad Office (SAO) by the application deadline.
*Credit card payments will be charged an additional 2.75% processing fee. The Study Abroad Office does not benefit from these fees.
- Non-NC State Students are responsible for a $500 program deposit at the time of application. The deposit is refundable up until a student commits to the program or if the program is cancelled. Students who withdraw their application after commitment will not be refunded the $500 program deposit. Please review the Withdrawal and Refund Policy before completing an application, as applicants are responsible for the policies outlined therein.
- The program balance will be billed to the student’s account and must be paid through the University Cashier’s Office by the payment deadline.
- Students receiving financial aid should consult Financial Aid for full details.
- Non-NC State Students should contact Lowell West (email@example.com) with any questions about using financial aid from their home institution to pay their balance.
- A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Any payment received or postmarked after the payment deadline will be assessed a $100 late fee.
Back < Payment Policies