- The remaining program balance (amount varies by program) is due by the payment deadline. The program balance will be billed to the student’s account and must be paid through the University Cashier’s Office.
- Non-NC State Students are responsible for a $500 program deposit at the time of application. The deposit is refundable up until a student commits to the program or if the program is cancelled. Students who withdraw their application after commitment will not be refunded the $500 program deposit. Please review the Withdrawal and Refund Policy before completing an application, as applicants are responsible for the policies outlined therein.
- Students receiving financial aid should consult Financial Aid for full details.
- Non-NC State Students should contact Lowell West (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions about using financial aid from their home institution.
- A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Any payment posted after the payment deadline date will be assessed a $100 late fee.
*Certain NC State Short Terms programs are not required to submit program balance payments to the Study Abroad Office. Students should consult these programs’ Faculty Director for payment deadlines and policies.
Back < Payment Policies