- The application charges for NC State and ISEP (credit card*, check, or money order made payable to NC State in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank); and check, credit card payment or money order made payable to ISEP) are due to the Study Abroad Office (SAO) by the application deadline.
*Credit card payments will be charged an additional 2.75% processing fee. The Study Abroad Office does not benefit from these fees.
- Students on an exchange program pay NC State Tuition to the Cashier’s Office.
- Students participating in an ISEP Exchange programs pay for housing and meals directly to the SAO by the payment deadline.
- The balance will be billed to the student’s account and must be paid through the University Cashier’s Office
- NC State Students receiving financial aid must submit the Study Abroad Office Program Balance Deferment Agreement to the SAO by the payment deadline. See Financial Aid for full details.
- Any payment posted after the payment deadline date will be assessed a $100 late fee.
Back < Payment Policies