- The application charge is due to the Study Abroad Office by the application deadline. Acceptable forms of payment are credit card*, check or money order (made payable to NC State University in U.S. funds, drawn on a U.S. bank).
- Credit card payments must be paid online via the application. Check or money order payments may be made in-person or sent by mail (postmarked on or before the deadline) to the Study Abroad Office address.
- *Credit card payments will be charged an additional 2.75% processing fee. The Study Abroad Office does not benefit from these fees.
- The NC State Study Abroad application charge is refundable only if the student is not accepted to the program. Students who withdraw their application before or after the decision will not be refunded the charge. However, a student who withdraws may transfer the NC State Study Abroad Office portion of the application charge to a program during the same or future year.
- Any additional portions of application charges are subject to the refund and payment policies of their respective organizations.
- A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Students should review Study Abroad Withdrawal and Refund Policy and Program Cancellation Policy before submitting an application, as they are responsible for the policies outlined therein.
Additional Payment Policy Information for:
Back < Policies