- Post between now and May 4th, 2020.
- Tag @ncstatestudyabroad in all submissions. You can post as many times as you want for each category.
- Use the hashtags to show us which category you’re submitting for.
- Is your profile private? If so, we may not be able to see your photos! Send us a DM and we’ll request to follow you.
- The best 5 photos from each category will be reposted during the month of May.
- Encourage your friends to follow @ncstatestudyabroad and like your submissions!
- The photo from each category with the most number of likes wins!
- Have fun, and keep it clean 🙂
Category 1: Pack Abroad Strong
What challenges did you overcome during your study abroad? How did study abroad help you become stronger and more resilient? Share a picture that exemplifies your strength and resiliency and use the #PackAbroadStrong and #PackAbroad hashtags.
Category 2: Think and Do Abroad
How did studying abroad allow you to connect to your academic and career goals? Share your photo and use the #ThinkandDoAbroad and #PackAbroad hashtags.
Category 3: Study Abroad Because…
Studying abroad is amazing for many reasons. Why did you study abroad? Submissions can be serious or light-hearted. Use the #studyabroadbecause and #PackAbroad hashtags.
There will be one $50 gift card winner from each category, based on the number of likes on the photo, plus a fourth honorable mention.
Photos entered into the contest may be reposted by @NCStateStudyAbroad.