FYI Abroad Cost
Program Cost: $2,650 *Program cost reduced by $250 due to Provost Funding support
Setup Fee: $75
Study Abroad Fee: $375
See Applications page for payment deadlines.
FYI Program cost includes:
– international health insurance
– all meals while at NC State
some meals (daily breakfast in Prague, 2-3 group meals in Prague)
– NC State faculty and staff support on-site
Prague travel pass, and all in-country excursions
Not included: airfare (group flight), passport, remaining meals, personal expenses, textbook, and supplies
Financial Considerations during COVID
- Students are strongly encouraged to obtain Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) Insurance and Trip Interruption Coverage, such as CISI or Gallagher, to help mitigate financial risks.
- Students are individually responsible for any flight change fees or other individually arranged expenses.
- If participants are required to quarantine or self-isolate during the international portion of the program, participants will be individually responsible for any associated additional expenses, such as meals. If quarantine or self-isolation extends beyond the length of the scheduled program, students will also be responsible for additional fees such as student support fees and accommodation costs.
- NC State Study Abroad can not provide refunds for any monies paid to outside entities.