Full-time and part-time degree-seeking NC State students, both undergraduate and graduate, participating on credit-bearing programs are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must remain enrolled as degree-seeking NC State students throughout their study abroad program to retain eligibility.
- Awards will not be granted to students graduating before the time of their study abroad program.
- Undergraduate students must have completed at least one semester of college credit before their Study Abroad program begins to be eligible for a scholarship.
- You may apply for scholarships even if you have not yet applied for your Study Abroad program.
- Certain scholarships have additional eligibility requirements, and those requirements can be viewed in the scholarship directory.