Non-NC State Affiliate Programs
These providers offer high-quality programs that add diversity to the programs available. Due to our relationship, the providers may offer program discounts or other benefits for NC State students.
- Danish Institute for Study Abroad (DIS)
- IES Abroad
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- Lorenzo de Medici Institute
- Paris – NC Consortium Program
- Qasid Arabic Institute
- School for Field Studies (SFS)
- SIT Study Abroad
In addition to applying directly to the program provider, students must complete the relevant Non-NC State program application for NC State study abroad approval.
- Submit application materials to the Non-NC State program provider. This could involve going to the provider’s website and submitting an application online and paying an application fee to the program provider. Programs vary, and you will need to contact individual program sponsors for specifics
- Additionally, to have your participation approved, remain enrolled at NC State during your time abroad, and facilitate your credit transfer, you must complete a Non-NC State program application for our office. You can select the appropriate Non-NC State program application and click the “Apply Now” button on the program specific page. If your provider isn’t listed then you can select the general Non-NC State application.
All transcripts for non-NC State Programs should be sent directly to the Study Abroad Office
Additional Programs and Study Abroad Program Databases
- Budapest Semester in Mathematics
- NanoJapan: Undergraduate Research
- Math in Moscow
- IIE Passport
- Diversity Abroad
Back < Start an Application