Participants on NC State faculty-led summer and short term programs* are responsible for registering into the course(s) associated with their specific program. Registration for summer 2017 courses will open for ALL committed students on March 1, 2018.
Registration Instructions – NC State faculty-led Maymester and summer programs
- Before March 1st you should have committed to your program, identified the correct course(s), and saved the courses to your planner.
- Search for selected courses using the MyPack course search function and guidelines below:
- SUMMER PROGRAMS: Select the Summer session (Session I or II) that corresponds to your summer abroad program on this list.
- Locate and register for courses that are both associated with your specific program AND have a designated section number between 501-599 (e.g. FLS 101-501, FW 221-511, or ENG 331-504). All study abroad courses are associated with a 501-599 section number.
NOTE: Registration errors that may prevent enrollment:
- Credit Hour Limit Hold – Registration for more than 7 hours will result in this restriction. Overload permission for additional summer I or summer II courses requires approval from your academic advisor.
- Late Pre-Pay Hold – Contact the University Cashier’s Office to remove.
- Advising Hold – Contact your academic advisor to remove.
- Pre–Requisite Error – Consult with your academic advisor and program director.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any registration issues that remain unresolved.
Additional Instructions for Non-NC State Student Participants
As part of the study abroad application process each non-NC State student also applied to become a Non-Degree Seeking (NDS) student. Upon completion of this process students should receive an email with information that allows them to access NC State’s MyPack Student Portal, including a new email address that ends in @ncsu.edu as well as a password. Use these credentials to log into MyPack and register for the courses associated with the appropriate NC State Study Abroad program.
Further instructions on navigating the MyPack enrollment tool can be found here.
Note: You are not enrolled for the classes in your Shopping Cart!
* Student Teaching Abroad participants will be registered by the Study Abroad Office.