Study abroad is often a life-changing experience. International experience helps students gain critical intercultural knowledge and skills that are important both to their personal development and to future employers. Unfortunately, without financial assistance many students are not able to participate.
Currently, approximately 15% of NC State students going abroad receive scholarships. Many do not apply, believing their chances of receiving an award are too limited, or they withdraw from their program because the award offered was too small.
To support the Study Abroad Scholarship Fund, please visit the NC State Giving site and follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Click the “Give Now” button in the top right.
- Under the “How Should We Use Your Gift” heading, scroll down to “Other Initiatives” and select the Study Abroad Fund.
- Enter the amount you wish to donate.
- Select payment plan and provide Other Gift Information, if relevant
- Proceed through step 2 and 3, then click on the the “MAKE YOUR GIFT” button.
We are deeply grateful for all donations, at all levels of giving. Donors make a real difference in the lives of NC State students!