- Fulfill teaching responsibilities
- Oversee required group activities (e.g., orientation, group meals, tours, excursions)
- Serve as onsite advisor for students (mental health issues, medications, sexual harassment, student conduct, cultural adjustment, crime, emergencies, etc.).
- Respond to and manage on-site emergencies – ASCD: assess, secure the student, communication, and documentation
- Manage on-site finances and receipts according to NC State Accounting Office policy.
- Remain on the program as director for the duration of the program, unless otherwise planned in coordination with the SAO
- Encourage students to complete the online program and course evaluations; feedback is essential for the program renewal process
Back < Faculty Director Responsibilities – Prior to Departure Next > Faculty Director Responsibilities – Upon Return