Strategic global partnerships provide NC State students, faculty and staff with the knowledge, cultural understanding and skills to compete in the global economy.
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Nagoya University
- National Taiwan University
- Zhejiang University (the following faculty-led programs are run in partnership with Zhejiang University)
Australia and the Pacific
- NC State Prague Institute
- Lund University
- Université Catholique de Lille
- University of Copenhagen
- University of Manchester
- University of Surrey
International Affairs Strategic Partners
NC State’s International Affairs maintains a broader list of strategic research and engagement partners, beyond the student exchange partners identified. The Study Abroad Office is a unit within International Affairs.