Study abroad is often a life-changing experience. International experience helps students gain critical intercultural knowledge and skills that are important both to their personal development and to future employers. Unfortunately, without financial assistance many students are not able to participate.
Currently, approximately 20% of NC State students going abroad receive scholarships. Many do not apply, believing their chances of receiving an award are too limited, or they withdraw from their program because the award offered was too small.
To support the Study Abroad Scholarship Fund, please visit the University Development website and follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Click on the “GIVE NOW” button.
- Click the check box for “I would like to give to a fund not listed here.”
- Input “Study Abroad Scholarship Fund” in the field for fund name or description
- Select payment plan and enter any other information, proceed to step #2.
- Enter the required information, proceed to step #3.
- Enter the required information, then select “MAKE YOUR GIFT.”
We are deeply grateful for all donations, at all levels of giving. Donors make a real difference in the lives of NC State students!